Tuesday 15 November 2016

Transportation Engineering (E-Books)

Introduction to transportation engineering

Overview

Moving/Mobility is a basic human need. From the times immemorial, everyone travels either for food or leisure. A closely associated need is the transport of raw materials to a manufacturing unit or finished goods for consumption. Transportation fulfills these basic needs of humanity. Transportation plays a major role in the development of the human civilization. For instance, one could easily observe the strong correlation between the evolution of human settlement and the proximity of transport facilities. Also, there is a strong correlation between the quality of transport facilities and standard of living, because of which society places a great expectation from transportation facilities. In other words, the solution to transportation problems must be analytically based, economically sound, socially credible, environmentally sensitive, practically acceptable and sustainable. Alternatively, the transportation solution should be safe, rapid, comfortable, convenient, economical, and eco-friendly for both men and material.

E-Books for Transportation Engineering :

Transportation Engineering
Railway Engineering 
Airports Fifth Edition-2010




8 comments:

  1. Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Anyways, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!civil works estimation

    ReplyDelete
  2. This information you provided in the blog that is really unique I love it!! Thanks for sharing such a great blog. Keep posting..
    Summer training for Civil Engineering Students
    Summer training for CE Students

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s really nice and meaningful. It’s really cool blog. You have really helped lots of people who visit Blog and provide them useful information. Thanks for sharing.

    Corporate training in Artificial intelligence in Ghana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy after reading your blog. It’s very useful blog for us.

    Angular 7 Corporate training

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Jewelry for Women Online

    ReplyDelete